APPLICATION FOR FACTORY SPACE
BARBADOS INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
APPLICATION FOR FACTORY SPACE OR LEASE OF SITE
Applications marked "Confidential" shall be forwarded to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Barbados Investment and Development Corporation
Princess Alice Highway
St. Michael, BB11000
- Before completing form, please have the following documents available for upload (include list of corporate and financial documents in the Addendum at Page 10).
- If the company is not yet in operation, give particulars of the proposed company. If the applicant is not a company, give particulars of the proprietorship.
- All currency to be quoted in Barbados dollars
- In case of a new operation, this application must be accompanied by a projected Cash Flow Statement for each of the first two years of the proposed operations, along with a Market Survey outlining the basis of the applicant’s sales projections. If the enterprise is already in operation, Audited Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss Statements for the past two years of the company’s existence are required.
- Please provide complete answers to all questions and use separate sheets where necessary.
- If the Corporation agrees to construct a factory, the applicant would be required, prior to the commencement of construction, to:-
i)?? sign a Construction Agreement and Lease Agreement; and,
ii)? deposit an estimated year's rent, i.e. 1/15 of the estimated cost of erecting the factory.
- Rent is due from the date of occupancy of premises and is payable monthly in advance, except where otherwise agreed by the Corporation.
- Until a formal Lease Agreement is signed, occupancy of premises is on a month-to-month basis and may be terminated by one month’s notice on either side.